Answered By: Reference Desk Last Updated: Oct 27, 2016 Views: 330
Reserve a group study room using the WSU Library Meeting Room Booking System while on campus or via the VPN off-campus.
Study room usage policies:
- A maximum of three hour per slot.
- No more than two slots per week for each individual student.
- If you do not show up 15 minutes after your reservation, another student can use that room for the remainder of the time (until the next reservation).
- Please do not sign up for a room if you do not plan to use it.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 7 days in advance.
- Reservations in violation of the above polices will be subject to deletion by system administrators without notification.
Note: Student group study rooms are designated for group study for WSU students. Also, the rooms are not sound-proof, so please be courteous of your neighbors.